Fix No Airprint Printers Found Error On Mac
Are you struggling to Fix No Airprint Printers Found Error On Mac? If yes, then the information on this page is all yours. You might get this printing error after selecting a print job. There are several reasons behind this error. Let’s find the actual cause of the error and troubleshoot it using simple techniques.
For assistance in troubleshooting the error, get connected with our technical experts through the call option on this page. We ensure a quick response.
Checking The HP Printer Connection
- First, verify if your printer is in a ready state.
- Ensure that the printer is loaded with enough paper.
- Check if the wireless connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- Print a wireless connection status sheet on your printer and verify if it’s connected to the same wireless network as your Mac.
- Remove any wireless devices between your printer and router. Doing this will reduce Wi-Fi interference.
Sometimes, you may have to fix the No AirPrint Printers Found error on your Mac with a different approach. So, restart all the devices and reconnect your printer and computer to your wireless network using the WPS Push Button method. This should fix the wireless connection problems.
Re-enabling Airprint From The HP Smart App
- On your Mac, open the HP Smart app.
- Sign in to your HP account and select your printer.
- Under Advanced, click on Advanced Settings and select Network.
- Pick the AirPrint option and select the Status option to check the AirPrint status of your printer.
- If AirPrint is not available in the list, then your HP printer doesn’t support the AirPrint feature. Try some other ways to connect your printer and Mac.
- Alternatively, you can check or re-enable AirPrint from the HP embedded web server (EWS).
If you aren’t able to Fix No Airprint Printers Found Error On Mac, use other printing methods, such as Wi-Fi Direct Printing, printing using the HP Smart app, etc. Get in touch with our technical experts for assistance in printing your documents from your Mac computer.