How to Fix Printing Problems in Firefox?
Printing issues are familiar with all the browsers, and Firefox is not an exception. However, the issue can be easily fixed with basic solutions. Let us see how to fix Printing Problems in Firefox.
Try to print using a different browser
- Before you conclude that your problem is with Firefox, you need to verify it once again.
- You can check it by using a different browser. It will give you a clear picture of where the problem exists.
- Open a different browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.
- Now, try to print the same webpage. If that browser can print it without any issue, proceed with the next solution.
- If that browser cannot print it, it signifies that there is an issue with your printer or the webpage.
- So, try printing the same webpage using a different printer. If that printer cannot print it, it implies an error with the website. In that scenario, you need to contact the website administrator to fix the issue.
- In case that printer can print the document, it means that the issue is not with the printer.
- In case your printer seems to be the culprit, you can update the printer driver or reset your printer. You can get the updated printer driver from the manufacturer’s official website.
- To reset your printer, turn it off and disconnect the power cable. Leave your printer disconnected for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cable to your printer and turn it on.
Reset the printer settings in Firefox
- Open your Firefox browser and click the Menu button.
- Choose Help followed by More Troubleshooting Information.
- Now, the troubleshooting information page will open in a new tab.
- Scroll down to the Printing section and click the Clear saved print settings option. This action will clear the modified print settings.
- Now, check whether you can print any webpage in Firefox without any issue.
If you still cannot Fix Printing Problems in Firefox, contact us for remote assistance.