Ring Doorbell Error Saving Location
Ring App on your mobile device
At times, while using your Ring doorbell error saving location might pop up. When you open the app while you are on Wi-Fi, you will see the following error message:
It is a connection error and is represented by the message, “Couldn’t load your locations.”
Nevertheless, you will be able to use the app under the following conditions:
- If you turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone.
- In case you go out of range of your home Wi-Fi.
In situations where the error occurs, your phone will not be able to connect to the app. But, the Ring doorbell will be functioning properly. Sometimes, even logging out and then logging in again might not resolve the issue.
To troubleshoot this problem, try the following steps:
- First, double-check whether you have a location set up.
- After you log into the app, click the 3-bar Menu icon.
- Navigate to Settings. Go to Location.
- Under Location, check if all the parameters are correct.
In some cases, the app might function well if you are not on the same Wi-Fi as that of your doorbell.
By using these steps we can execute that ring doorbell error saving location.