Amazon Fire Stick Error Code 1061
Fix Amazon Fire Stick Error 1061 Code
Amazon Fire Stick error code 1061 is experienced by most of the users while trying to access Amazon’s prime contents. This error code appears due to network connection issues. As soon as you start experiencing this error, try restarting your home network devices such as the wireless modem or router.
- Try, restarting your Amazon Fire Stick also.
- If required, uninstall and reinstall the Prime Video application on your device.
- If the issue remains unresolved, check if the connections are made correctly.
- If your wireless network is not working properly, power cycle your router or modem by following the instructions given below.
- Switch off your wireless router or modem.
- Make sure to disconnect your device from the modem or router.
- Remove the power cable from the modem or router.
- Let the router remain disconnected from the power source for about 30 seconds.
- After that, connect the router back to the power source.
- Wait for all the lights on the router’s control panel to blink.
- Once it is done, reestablish the connection.
- Now, check if the Amazon Fire Stick Error code 1601 is resolved.
- Make sure that your network strength is good.
- If the network signal is poor, contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve this issue.
If you are facing the Fire Stick error code 1061 on your Android device, then follow the quick steps mentioned below.
- Tap the Settings menu followed by the Application Manager option.
- Locate and select the Prime Video option.
- Go to the Storage section and touch the Clear Data option.
- Tap the OK button on the confirmation dialog box.
- If the Amazon error code 1061 remains unresolved, reinstall the Prime Video app.
- To get remote assistance in clearing the Amazon Fire Stick error code 1061 issue, click the Call or Call Us button available on this web page.