Fixed Amazon Fire Stick Error Code 404
Amazon Fire Stick 404 Error Code ?
The Amazon Fire Stick error code 404 problem occurs when you cannot access the URL while you attempt to install an add-on. The searched URL might not be on the server.
The main causes for the Fire Stick error 404 problem are mentioned here.
- You have typed the incorrect URL.
- The web page has been moved.
- The web page has been removed from the website.
To resolve the Amazon Fire Stick error 404 problem, refer to the troubleshooting steps given on this web page.
- Check if you have typed the correct URL.
- Refresh the page and try to load the URL again.
- If the website has moved the page, try to load the new URL.
- Try to clear all the cache on your browser.
- The steps to clear the cache on Amazon Fire Stick are mentioned below.
- Go to the main menu on the Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Select Settings -> Applications -> Manage Installed Applications.
- Choose your browser and select the Clear Cache option.
- 404 Not Found error message on Amazon Fire Stick is customized by individual websites.
- Click the Call button available on this web page to contact our technical support member. They will help you resolve the Amazon Fire Stick error 404 problem.