Arlo Pro 2 Night Vision Not Working
How to fix Arlo Pro 2 Night Vision issue?
- Launch Arlo pro 2, and make sure the Night Vision feature is enabled.
- The camera will turn to IR to record in low light conditions.
- If it is not working, turn off the night vision in the camera, and it is facing reflective surfaces.
- Launch the Arlo app on your phone and tap Settings.
- Select My devices.
- Click or tap the camera.
- You can move the slider to toggle On and Off the night vision.
- Check if the LED is working. (LED glow only in the dark)
- If the LED is lit red, it indicates that the Infrared LED is ON and active under working conditions.
- Remove the batteries and replace them with new ones to see if this resolves the issue.
- Remove the device and install it again. Reconfigure it with the correct Wi-Fi settings.
- One last option is to perform a re-sync with the Arlo base station. Click on forget device. Now, you can resync with the Arlo base station.
- The above process should fix the issue.
- You can contact our technical experts if Arlo Pro 2 Night Vision Not Working.