How To Fix Nvidia Drivers Error 0x0003?
The Nvidia drivers error 0x0003 occurs if the Nvidia driver is corrupted. The Nvidia services may not work properly if the error appears. Proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the Nvidia driver error 0x0003 occurring on a Windows 10 computer.
Method 1: Restart the Nvidia Services
- Press the Windows and R buttons together from your computer.
- When the Run dialog box appears, type “services.msc” in the Search section. Then, press the Enter key.
- If prompted for the User Account Control access, click Yes.
- When the Windows Services application appears, find the Nvidia service, right-click any one of them, and select the Restart option.
- If the Nvidia services are not yet started, right-click on the service and click Start.
- Locate the Nvidia Telemetry container option and right-click on it to select Properties.
- Click the Log on tab, and checkmark the Allow service to interact with desktop option. Then, click on the Apply button.
- Make sure to start the Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Local System Container, and Nvidia Network Service Container sections.
- Once you have started the services, check if the Nvidia drivers error 0x0003 is resolved.
Method 2: Reinstall the Nvidia components.
- If the problem persists, you can follow the method given below.
- Press the Windows and R buttons together and type “appwiz.cpl.” Then, click OK.
- When the Programs and Features window appears, click Publisher.
- Locate Nvidia programs and select them by one by one. Then, click on the Uninstall button.
- After you have uninstalled all the Nvidia programs, restart your computer.
- When the Startup screen of Geforce Experience appears, click on the Download Now button.
- Once you have installed the Nvidia software, all the drivers will be automatically installed.
- Restart your computer after the installation process is complete.
- This process will fix the Nvidia drivers error 0x0003.