Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Setup
Fujifilm Instax Mini Link is a smartphone printer used to print your favorite smartphone images using the free Instax Mini Link app. This app has some additional features like Bluetooth connectivity, editing frames, collages, and printing photos from videos. You can connect up to 5 smartphones and create a photo collage. Setting up this Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone printer is essential for enjoying its advantages. In this guide, you will find the procedure for performing Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Setup.
- USB cable for charging.
- User guide
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone printer
Installing the App:
- On your Android mobile, go to Google Play Store.
- Type Instax Mini Link app in the search bar and click Enter.
- Install the app.
Charge the printer’s battery:
- With the help of a USB AC adapter, connect the printer to one side and the smartphone to another side.
- Now, connect the USB AC adapter to an indoor power outlet.
- When the printer is turned on, check the battery status.
- When the LED lights up in red, the battery status is low.
- When the LED lights up green, the battery status is almost charged.
- When the LED goes off, the battery is charged fully.
- Unplug the USB cable from the Fujifilm printer and outlet.
Load the film pack:
- Slide and hold the film door lock on the Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone printer.
- Now, open the printer’s film door.
- Insert the film pack by aligning the yellow mark on the printer.
- Close the film door.
- Remove the automatically rejected black film cover.
Note: Align the yellow mark on the printer and the film pack.
Connecting and printing using Fujifilm printer for the first time:
- Press and hold the Instax power button to turn on the printer.
- The LED lights up, it indicates the Fujifilm Instax printer is turned on.
- On your smartphone, launch the downloaded Instax Mini Link app.
- Read all the quick instructions and tap I Understood.
- Select the image you wish to print.
- Do the required settings like adding a filter or dragging the image to adjust it.
- Tap the print icon or swipe the image up on the screen.
- Set the Bluetooth settings to on.
- Select your Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone printer from the list and tap Connect.
- Once the printer is connected, tap Close.
- Tap the Print icon; the printer starts printing.
- Take out the film when it is ejected out of the Fujifilm printer.
You are done with the Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Setup. Try printing photos using your Instax Mini Link app. If you face any issue, contact our technical experts.