Godaddy Email Not Receiving
Is your GoDaddy email account not receiving any emails? Check if the GoDaddy server is down. If there is a server outage in your area, then wait until the problem is resolved automatically. Otherwise, configure email routing on the web hosting site. For detailed instructions about troubleshooting your GoDaddy email account, go through the steps given below.
Method 1: Checking the email settings on cPanel through the GoDaddy site
- Before you begin, check if the Internet connection is stable on your computer.
- Open the default browser and go to the official GoDaddy sign-in page.
- Input your login credentials to sign in to the GoDaddy web hosting page.
- Click the My Products tab and go to the Web Hosting section.
- Now, click the Manage button next to Options.
- Go to the top-right corner and click the cPanel Admin tab to navigate to the cPanel Home page.
- Click on MX Entry in the Email section.
- On the MX Entry page, go to the Email Routing section.
- Select the Local Mail Exchanger option if it has been disabled.
- Click the Change button and try sending a test email to check if your GoDaddy email account is receiving it.
Method 2: Configuring email routing via webmail
- Launch a browser application on your computer and go to the official Webmail site (cPanel).
- Enter your login credentials and click the Login button.
- On the cPanel Home page, scroll down to the Email section.
- Click Email Routing and select your domain from the list.
- Under the Configure Email Routing section, select one of the following options.
- Automatically Detect Configuration
- Local Mail Exchanger
- Backup Mail Exchanger
- Remote Mail Exchanger
- Choosing the Automatically Detect Configuration option will assist you in selecting the correct mail exchanger.
- Once you are done selecting the option, click the Change button and close the cPanel page.
- Try sending a test email to your GoDaddy email account and check if the problem has been resolved.
If your GoDaddy email account is still not receiving emails, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.