GOOGLE CHROME PRINT PREVIEW NOT LOADING
One of the most trusted and used browsers, “Google Chrome,” comes with the Print feature that allows you to print a page or PDF file directly from the browser to the printer (that is connected to your computer). Setting up and using the Print function on the Google Chrome browser is a simple and effortless process to perform.
However, some users have reported that the “Print Preview” window gets stuck in Google Chrome. If you’re also facing this same problem, try the simple, quick troubleshooting instructions given below to fix it.
Relaunch the Chrome browser
As the first step of troubleshooting, relaunch Google Chrome on your computer. Close all the tabs, and then, relaunch the browser.
Resetting the browser settings
Check if the Google Chrome browser settings are configured correctly. If not, configure them correctly and then try to print your document.
Now, check if the Print Preview dialog box is loading in Google Chrome. If not, perform the next method.
Reinstall the Chrome browser
Clear all the browser data, including the cache, cookies, and browsing history. After doing it, open the Programs & Features or Applications window on your Windows or Mac computer. Select the Chrome application and click Uninstall or Remove.
Restart your computer if prompted at the end of the uninstallation process. After your computer restarts, reinstall the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
Disable Google Chrome Print Preview
- On your Windows computer, open the regedit window.
- Double-click on the My Computer or This PC icon.
- Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Google > Chrome.Now, locate the DisablePrintPreview option, and double-click on it.
- In the Edit dialog box, type “1” in the Value data field and click OK.
- Restart the Chrome browser.
- Open the Terminal window.
- Type “defaults write com.google.Chrome DisablePrintPreview -bool true” and tap Enter.
- After running the above command successfully, restart the Chrome browser.
If the Print Preview window is not loading in Google Chrome even after performing the above methods, contact us.