GOOGLE CHROME PRINTING SETTINGS
Google Chrome allows you to print directly from the browser itself. Users find it easy to print any web page or PDF directly from Google Chrome.If you aren’t aware of this feature or do not know how to use the print feature, read the instructions on this page and start printing from Google Chrome. Here, we shall discuss the Google Chrome printing settings.
How to use Google Chrome print settings:
- To use the print feature, select the Customize and control Google Chrome icon at the top-right corner of the Chrome window.
- From the drop-down list, choose Print… This will lead to the Print Preview page.
- In the bottom-left corner of the preview page, select More Settings. From here, you can personalize the print settings.
Use the Destination drop-down menu to:
- Choose the printer.
- Select the Save as PDF option.
- Save to Google Drive.
- Choose the See More option.
Use the Pages option to:
- Select the pages you wish to print.
- You can also pick a particular page to print.
Use the Copies option to:
- Choose the number of copies you wish to print.
- Select the Two-sided printing option to print on both sides of the paper.
Use the Layout option to:
- Select either Portrait or Landscape orientation.
Use the Color option to:
- Choose to print in Color or Black and White.
- There are other options, such as Headers and footers, Background graphics, Paper Size, etc. You can make use of all these options if needed.
- When you are done with the settings, click Print.
- The page you wish to print will be printed as per your settings.
We have discussed how to print using Google Chrome Printing Settings. Follow the steps without skipping any to finish printing. The next time you try to print from Google Chrome, change the print settings as you wish.