How Boot Windows 10 In Safe Mode
Starting your Windows computer in safe mode is like starting it in the basic state. In this mode, you can use only a limited set of files and drivers. Whenever you encounter a significant issue with your computer, starting it in safe mode can help you decide whether the problem exists with your computer's default settings and fundamental drivers. You can start your Windows 10 computer in safe mode from Settings, Sign-in screen, or black/blank screen. In this article, we will explain all these procedures on How To Boot Windows 10 In Safe Mode in detail. Read this page and learn them the right way.
Boot Windows 10 Safe Mode From Settings
- On your computer, press the Windows and I keys simultaneously to open the Settings section. If this doesn't work, click Start and pick Settings.
- Select Update & Security> Recovery.
- Under the Advanced startup option, select Restart now.
- Once your computer restarts, select Troubleshoot on the Choose an option screen.
- Select Advanced options> Startup Settings> Restart.
- Once your Windows 10 computer restarts, you will see a list of options; press F4 or select 4 to start your computer in safe mode. In case you want to use the Internet in safe mode, you should start your computer in safe mode with networking. In that case, press F5 or select 5.
Booting Windows 10 In Safe Mode From The Sign-in Screen
- If you cannot get into safe mode via Settings, do this via the Sign-in screen.
- On your Windows computer, press and hold the Shift key and select Power> Restart.
- Once your computer restarts with the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot Advanced options Startup Settings
- On the Startup Settings screen, click the Restart button
- Depending upon your requirement, press F4 or F5.
Boot Windows 10 Safe Mode From A Black Or Blank Screen
- While implementing this method, you should enter the Windows Recovery Environment (winRE) before entering the safe mode.
- Press the Power button on your Windows 10 computer and hold it for the next 10 seconds to turn it off. Again, turn on your computer by pressing the Power button.
- Once you see the manufacturer's logo when restarting, hold the Power button for 10 seconds and turn off your device.
- Again, press the Power button, and when your computer restarts, press the Power button for 10 seconds to turn off your computer.
- Again, turn on your device by pressing the Power button. Let your computer restart completely. Now, you will enter winRE.
- On the Choose an option screen, pick Troubleshoot> Advanced> Options> Startup Settings> Restart.
- Depending upon your requirement, press F4/F5 or select 4/5.
Now, you know How To Boot Windows 10 In Safe Mode. Do you have any other questions or need clarifications? Utilize the Call button to reach our technical experts without any hesitation.Contact Us