How To Connect Epson Printer To Wifi?
Connecting Epson Printer To Wifi
Connecting your Epson printer to a Wi-Fi network is very simple if it is a wireless printer. You can connect to the wireless network using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly using Wi-Fi Setup Wizard. Let us see how To Connect Epson Printer To Wifi
- Before connecting your printer to the wireless network, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings by referring to the Start Here sheet.
- Also, determine the wireless network credentials (SSID and network key) before configuring your printer.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi router is turned on.
- If you have not yet turned the printer on, connect the printer’s power cord to an electrical outlet and press the Power button to turn it on.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard from the displayed list and press OK.
- Wait for the printer to detect the available wireless networks.
- Choose your network name and enter the network key.
- Once connected, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- If necessary, select Yes to print the network configuration report.
- After connecting your printer to the wireless network, you have to install the printer software on your computer.
- To do so, insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer into the computer’s CD drive.
- If you do not have CD-ROM, download the Epson printer driver or Epson Connect Printer Setup utility.
- If you have downloaded the printer driver, run the installation wizard by double-clicking the installer file.
- Agree to the EULA and choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- Finish the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- If you have downloaded the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility, run it first.
- Agree to the EULA and install the software with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Next, register your printer and activate the Scan to Cloud & Remote Print services.
- Print or scan a test page to verify whether you can print/scan wirelessly from the computer to the printer.
- Now we have seen how To Connect Epson Printer To Wifi.