How To Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus?
Kaspersky antivirus is a security application that scans, detects, and removes malware present on your computer. Kaspersky offers real-time protection by detecting and removing viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware, malicious tools, keyloggers, and auto-dialers. If you wish to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software from your Windows or Mac, then the section below will help you in performing it.
Uninstall Kaspersky antivirus from Windows
- On your Windows, open the Control Panel application.
- Go to the Programs and Features section.
- Now, the applications that are installed on your Windows will appear on the screen.
- Search and select the Kaspersky antivirus application that to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button.
- If your product is password-protected, then you may be prompted to enter it.
- Enter the password in the given field.
- Click the Continue button followed by Next.
- Now, a dialog box titled Kaspersky will open.
- Click the Next button.
- If prompted, enter your product password again in the given field.
- Follow the prompts until you reach the dialog box titled Saving objects.
- Select the data you wish to save by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Click the Next button followed by Remove.
- Once the uninstall process is completed, a dialog box prompting you to restart your computer will appear on the screen.
- Click the Yes button to reboot your computer.
- Then, uninstall Kaspersky antivirus form your computer.
Steps to uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus from your Mac
Kaspersky Internet Security is antivirus software available for Mac.
You can uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus software in two ways:
- Using the Kaspersky application menu
- Using the uninstallation wizard
To uninstall using the Kaspersky application menu
- Open the Kaspersky application.
- Click Help > Kaspersky Internet Security support
- Click the Uninstall button followed by Uninstall.
- When prompted, enter your system password in the given fields.
- Click the OK button.
- Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
- Once it is completed, click the Quit button.
- The Kaspersky Internet Security application has been removed successfully from your Mac.
Using the uninstallation wizard
- Download and install the Kaspersky Internet Security uninstaller tool on your Mac.
- Open the uninstaller tool.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Enter your Mac admin password in the given fields.
- Click the OK button.
- Finally, uninstall Kaspersky antivirus on your computer.