How To Access Google Cloud From Pc
The Google Cloud Console lets you manage your Google Cloud projects in the best way possible. It enables you to create a new project or recreate the existing one. If you want to know the procedure for accessing Google Cloud from your PC, you have reached the right destination. Continue reading this page and learn on How To Access Google Cloud From Pc.
HOW CAN I ACCESS GOOGLE CLOUD CONSOLE FROM MY COMPUTER
If you are a developer, the Google Cloud Console can help you manage your projects in the best way possible. Follow these instructions to access Google Cloud from your computer.
- From your default browser, go to the Google Cloud website.
- Suppose you have already signed in to your Google account, click Continue and start accessing your Google Cloud Console.
- If not, sign in to your Google account with the appropriate credentials.
- If you don’t have a paid storage option, use the Free Trial option to access Google Cloud.
- On the Google Cloud website, click the Console to access or create a new project.
- If you want to access the Google Cloud Console from your smartphone, install the Google Cloud Console app and access your Google Cloud.
- You can get this application from App Store and Play Store.
- This is how you should access Google Cloud from your PC. If you are looking for the procedure for accessing your Google Drive, refer to the following section.
HOW CAN I ACCESS GOOGLE DRIVE FROM MY COMPUTER?
- To begin with, ensure that you have signed in to your Google account.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- On the home screen, click the Grid icon and select Drive.
- In the left pane of Google Drive, you can find the options to upload your files. Here, you can also monitor how much storage space you have used so far on your Google Drive.
- Click the New button to upload your files to Google Drive.
- If you want to access Google Drive on your smartphone, all you have to do is install the Google Drive app from the App Store or Play Store application.
This is what you need to know on how to access Google cloud from PC.
For further questions and clarifications, you can reach our technical experts.