How To Activate Eset Nod32 Antivirus
Are you looking for a clear-cut procedure to activate your ESET antivirus? Well, you are on the right page. This article explains how to activate ESET NOD32 antivirus after completing the installation. Make sure that you have the license key. It is a unique string of 20 characters.
If you haven’t installed the program, refer to the below instructions to complete it first. Let’s proceed to activate the antivirus program.
Installing ESET NOD32 antivirus
- Once you have downloaded the antivirus program from the official ESET site, run the installer file from the Downloads section of your web browser.
- If you have purchased the ESET antivirus, open File Explorer and click This PC. Run the setup wizard using the installation disc.
- Double-click the ESET disc icon to run the installation wizard.
- Click Continue on the Install ESET Security page.
- Next, accept the EULA to proceed with the installation.
- Create an ESET Home account if the installation wizard prompts.
- Sign in to your account and complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
How to activate ESET NOD32 antivirus after installation?
This section describes How To Activate Eset Nod32 Antivirus that is connected to a Mac computer.
- Suppose you are in the middle of the antivirus installation, verify your account and add a device name.
- In the License Key field, input the license key that is provided after downloading the antivirus program.
- The license key for your ESET program will be provided via email. Therefore, sign in to your email account and open the email from ESET to get the license key.
- If you have purchased the installation disc, the license key will be available on the label printed on the installation disc.
- Click Continue in the setup wizard and review the activation details.
- Next, click the Activate button and select your preferences for ESET Live Grid and Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications.
- Finally, click Done to complete the activation.
- In case you are not in the middle of the antivirus installation, open the dashboard and click the Help and support menu.
- Select the Activate product or Protection status option.
- Click the Activate product button and input the license key.
You have learned how to activate the ESET NOD32 antivirus. For further assistance, feel free to contact our technical experts. We are just one call away. Also, we ensure a quick response to your queries.