How To Block Email On Roundcube Webmail
Are you receiving junk or spam emails frequently on your RoundCube webmail account? If yes, don’t worry. You can configure your account settings to stop receiving spam and junk emails. Continue reading this page to know how to block email on RoundCube Webmail.
Block Email On Roundcube Webmail
There is no straightforward method to block an email address or account on RoundCube Webmail. However, there is an option to manage it. Like other email service providers, the RoundCube Webmail service also offers filter settings that help you to manage your incoming emails.
For example, if you want to send an email from one specific account to the Archive folder, you can use the filter settings. Similarly, you can use the RoundCube Webmail filter settings to stop receiving emails from one specific account. In detail, we have shown you how to block email on RoundCube Webmail in the section below.
Sign In To Your Account
If you have already signed into your RoundCube Webmail account, navigate to the ‘open the email filters’ section. If not, refer to these instructions to sign in to your Roundcube mail account.
- Visit the RoundCube account sign-in page.
- Enter your credentials (user name and password) in the given fields.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Now, the main screen of your account will open if you have entered your account’s credentials correctly.
Open The Email Filters Screen
- You can find your account’s email address at the top right corner of the main screen.
- Click on the drop-down icon beside your account address.
- Now, choose the Email Filters option from the listed options.
- This will take you to the Email Filters screen that helps you manage the incoming emails on your RoundCube Webmail account.
Configure The Filter Settings
- Below the Current Filters section, you can find the list of filters you have already created.
- Now, click Create a New Filter to manage emails on your RoundCube Webmail account.
- Type the filter name of your choice in the given field. For example, type New Offers in the Filter name field if you want to block emails related to new offers.
- Go to the Rules section.
- Here, you can find two drop-down menus.
- Choose the From, To, Reply, Body, Spam Status, List ID, etc., setting from the first drop-down menu.
- Select the Contains option from the second drop-down menu.
- Type the keyword that you wish to include in the given field. In our case, it is New Offers.
- Select the Discard Messages option from the drop-down menu below the Actions section.
- Finally, click the Create button (below the Actions section) to save the filter settings.
This is how you should block email on RoundCube Webmail.
Need real-time assistance in blocking the email address on the RoundCube Webmail account? Contact us now.