How To Block Websites In Kaspersky Internet Security 2020?
If you have kids at home, you have to block specific sites on your wireless network so that your kids may not get spoilt. You can easily block websites using Kaspersky Internet Security 2020. It has a Parental Control feature that allows you to block websites. You can use the feature to block phishing and scam sites to prevent viruses and malware. Proceed with the steps that are given below to to know how to block websites in Kaspersky internet security 2020.
- If you have already installed the Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 software, just launch it on your computer.
- Otherwise, download Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 from the official Kaspersky website.
- Once you have downloaded the antivirus software, install it.
- Now, you could see the Kaspersky icon on the system tray. Double click on the Kaspersky icon to open it.
- In the user interface, select the Parental Control option.
- When the Parental Control window appears, click on the toggle switch next to the ‘Control is enabled’ option to turn on restrictions.
- Click the Configure restrictions link under the Administrator user.
- Now, select the Internet tab on the left panel of the screen.
- Select Manage exclusions and click on the Add button.
- Now, add the website you want to block.
- Type the URL of the website in the Web address mask section.
- Click on the radio button next to Block under Action.
- Select the Type as Website mask.
- You can now add other websites you wish to block one by one. Make sure to enter all the URLs correctly.
- Make sure to save the settings you have made.
- Open a web browser on your computer, enter the URL of the blocked website and check if it has been blocked.
- Finally, know how to block websites in Kaspersky internet security 2020. after, you can enable the blocked sites.