How To Change Ink On Canon Ts3122?
If your Canon printer runs out of ink and the print quality is not good as you expect, try to check the LCD screen of the printer. See if there’s an error message displayed on the screen.
Follow this page and learn how to change ink on canon ts3122. .
Things to do before reinstalling the ink cartridges
- Always use a new ink cartridge while replacing. Don’t utilize already used cartridges, which may cause clogging on the nozzles.
- Always use a FINE ink cartridge for replacement.
- Change the ink cartridges within six months.
- If the ink cartridge is empty, then stop printing
Steps to reinstall the ink cartridges
- If the cartridge runs out of ink, an error code will appear on the LCD screen. When you see this error, stop the printing or scanning function. Then, follow these steps to reinstall the ink cartridge.
- Ensure that the printer is turned ON.
- Close the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the printer cover.
- Wait for the print head holder to stop at the replacement position.
- Don’t move or stop the print head holder by yourself.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge until you hear the clicking sound.
- Now, remove the old ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge from the package.
- Remove the orange protective tape from the cartridge.
- Don’t touch the electrical contact and the ink nozzles on the cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the respective ink cartridge holder.
- Insert the cartridge into the holder until it snaps.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge is firmly installed.
- Now, close the printer cover.
- Check the LCD screen and see if the error code is displayed on it. By now, the error code should have disappeared.
Things to do after the cartridge installation
- The printer starts to clean the print head automatically.
- Don’t do any other operations until the print head cleaning process completes.
- Check the print head alignment.
- During the cleaning process, the printer may make some noise, but it is pretty normal and is not an issue.
Now, you have learned how to change ink on Canon TS3122 printer.