How To Change Wifi On Canon Ts3122 Printer?
Canon TS-3122 is a multi-functional inkjet printer that allows you to perform the print operation over a wireless network. Connecting this printer to a wireless network is a simple and easy task to perform. But, what if an error occurs while using the Wi-Fi connection and you wish to change the connection? Is there is a way to change the Wi-Fi connection on this printer? Yes!!! .You can change the Wi-Fi connection on the Canon TS-3122 printer easily if you encounter an error or you want to configure your network using a new router. Letu see how to Change Wifi On Canon Ts3122 Printer.
The below section explains how to change the Wi-Fi connection on the Canon TS-3122 printer.
- Initially, make sure that your access point or the router is turned on and active.
- Next, turn off the printer if it is turned on.
- After a few seconds, turn on the printer and wait for it to become stable.
- Now, locate the Network (Wi-Fi) button on your printer control panel and hold it down.
- As soon as the ON light of your printer starts to blink, release the button.
- Press the Color Start button followed by the Wi-Fi button.
- Now, check the status of the Wi-Fi and ON lights.
- Make sure that the ON light is solid and the Wi-Fi light is flashing.
- Now, install the printer on your computer or smartphone to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- First, connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network to which you have connected the printer.
- Next, download the Canon TS-3122 printer setup file from its official support page.
- Now, run the setup file on your Windows or Mac computer.
- When prompted, choose your printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Install the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Make sure that your smartphone and the printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the printer app.
- Now, the Canon printers available within your smartphone’s range will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the printer that you wish to add.
- Select Register Printer > Perform Wireless LAN Setup > Auto Select Connection > Connect via Wireless router. When prompted, type your network password in the given field and tap OK.
- Complete the wireless setup by following the prompts displayed on the app screen.
Now we have seen how to Change Wifi On Canon Ts3122 Printer. To know more about changing the Wi-Fi connection on the Canon TS-3122 printer, contact us.