How To Charge Ring Doorbell 2 Battery?
Charge Your Ring Doorbell 2 Battery
How to charge Ring Doorbell 2 using a micro-USB cable. You will be able to see an orange micro-USB cable in the Ring box. This cable can be plugged into any USB power source, like a computer. The Ring Video Doorbell 2 take around 5 to 10 hours to charge fully. The amount of time taken for charging depends on whether the micro-USB cable is plugged into a wall socket or a USB port.
Follow the steps given here, to charge your Ring Video Doorbell 2:
- On the base of the doorbell, loosen the security screw.
- Lift the face-plate up and away from the wall.
- Now, remove the battery. You can do this by pressing the release tab.
- Connect a micro-USB charger to the battery’s charging port. You will know that the battery is fully charged when its light shines in solid green.
- Gently move the fully-charged battery back into your doorbell.
- You will know that your battery is secure when you hear a click.
- For the Ring Video Doorbell 2 to start up, you have to wait for around 30 seconds. After that, return the face-plate to the doorbell and tighten it with the security screw.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to charge ring doorbell 2 battery. >