How To Clear Fax Memory On Hp Officejet Pro 8720?
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer is good at faxing documents, but sometimes you may not continue faxing if the fax memory is full. In such cases, you have to clear the fax memory on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer. Usually, clearing the fax log also deletes the fax stored in memory. You can quickly clear the fax log using the printer control panel. Now lets see How To Clear Fax Memory On Hp Officejet Pro 8720 in detail.
For Detailed Instructions, Go Through The Steps Below.
- Start by turning on your printer.
- Go to the touchscreen panel and tap the Fax icon.
- Select the Setup option from the displayed list and tap the Tools button.
- Tap the Clear Fax Logs/Memory button to clear the fax memory and then restart your printer.
To check if you have successfully cleared the fax memory on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer, print a fax log.
Next, Check If You Can Fax Again By Following These Steps.
- First, disconnect and reconnect the telephone line cable to your printer’s LINE port.
- After ensuring that the telephone line connection is stable, tap Setup and select Fax Setup on the touchscreen panel.
- Continue reading to know How To Clear Fax Memory On Hp Officejet Pro 8720.
- Choose the Tools option and tap the Run Fax Test button.
- Review the fax report once it is printed.
- If the test fails to send the fax, reset the printer to recover it from fax failures.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear port.
- Next, unplug the power cord from the power source.
- After a few minutes, reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet. This action should reboot your printer and recover it from the errors.
- Wait until your printer turns on.
- Try clearing the fax memory again on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer and check if the problem is resolved.
If the problem remains unsolved, contact us for assistance in resolving How To Clear Fax Memory On Hp Officejet Pro 8720 issue.