How To Connect Airpods To Windows 10 Laptop?
AirPods are the norm these days and these hands-free devices are user-friendly as well. Even though AirPods are from Apple, you can pair them with any device that supports Bluetooth. Connecting your AirPods to the Mac or iOS devices can be done within a blink of an eye. However, to connect it to a Windows 10 laptop, you have to go through few steps that are a must. Let us see how To Connect Airpods To Windows 10 Laptop
This article will help you with the steps to connect your AirPods to a Windows 10 laptop.
- Almost every laptop supports Bluetooth, but before beginning the connection process, make sure your laptop also supports it.
- Next thing to look at is the charge of your AirPods. Let them be fully charged to avoid connection loss while you try to connect.
- Keep the AirPods inside the case and keep the case closed.
- On your Windows 10 laptop, press the Windows icon and click the Settings icon on the left panel.
- When the Settings window is launched, you have to click the Devices option.
- In the next window, go to the left pane and click on the Bluetooth & other devices option.
- In the main window, see if the Bluetooth toggle switch is enabled. If not, enable Bluetooth by clicking the toggle switch and then click Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Next, you will see the Add a device window. Here you have to click the Bluetooth option .
- Take the AirPod case, open it, and press the button on the case.
- Hold the button until you see the light on the case flash.
- Now, notice if you could see the AirPods detected by your laptop.
- When detected, click the AirPods followed by the Connect button.
- Now, play an audio file to check whether the connection is successful.
If you have no idea about how to Connect Airpods To Windows 10 Laptop, then click the Call button to get support from our technical experts.