How To Connect Amazon Fire Stick Remote App
Don’t have the remote for your Amazon Fire Stick? It is okay as you can now use your mobile device as your remote. If you have lost your remote, you can install the Amazon Fire TV application on your smartphone and use it as a remote until you buy a new remote.
Proceed with the steps that are given below to connect Amazon Fire Stick remote app.
- First, connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Amazon Fire Stick TV.
- Tap Wi-Fi from Settings and choose your network SSID from the displayed list.
- Enter the password of the wireless network and get connected to your network.
- If you are using an iOS device, open the App Store to download the app.
- For Android smartphones, launch the Google Play Store app and type Amazon Fire TV.
- Tap Install or Get to download and install the application.
- Wait until the Amazon Fire TV app gets installed on your device.
- Tap Open when the installation is complete.
- Now, you can use the Fire TV application as your remote.
- To use the voice feature, swipe-down, and speak.
- Swipe to locate the Search section.
- You can now type the content you want using the keyboard, and tap Done.
- Typing will be much easier on the remote as you have the touchscreen keyboard.
- Scroll down and select the required movie or series.
- Tap the Home icon to go to the home screen of the Amazon Fire Stick TV.
- Click the Application section next to the Voice icon to view the applications.
- You can now select applications from your smartphone.
- To open Settings on the Amazon Fire Stick TV, tap the Settings icon on the top-left corner on the application.
- In this way, You can easily connect Amazon Fire Stick remote app to your TV.