How To Connect Amazon Fire Stick To Alexa?
Connecting Amazon Echo to your Fire TV is not a big deal if you have only one Fire TV around. Just ask the Alexa device to play a random video or movie on Fire TV, and it will automatically pair with Fire TV. However, the Alexa device cannot do this automatic pairing up if you have two or more Fire TV. You have to manually pair them using your Alexa app. Let us see how to Connect Amazon Fire Stick To Alexa
To connect your Amazon Fire Stick remote to Alexa, make use of the following steps:
Note: Your Fire TV and the Alexa device must be registered to the same Amazon account for them to be paired.
- Now, launch your Alexa App.
- Go to the navigation menu> on the left and then choose the Music, Video, and Books option.
- Now, choose the Amazon Fire TV.
- Tap the Link Your Alexa device option.
- A list of devices will be displayed, select the ones you want to pair.
- To confirm the same, you need to touch the Link Devices option.
- The app allows you to manage the linked devices at any time
- You have now successfully connected your Amazon Fire Stick remote to Alexa.
- You can now use appropriate voice commands to control your Amazon Fire TV from your Alexa device.