How To Connect Amazon Fire Stick To Wifi?
When you connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to your home Wi-Fi, you can start using the Stick to stream movies, TV shows, and videos (to the TV) using your Amazon account.
Please follow the steps provided below to connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to WiFi:
- The first step is to connect the Fire TV Stick to your TV. You have the facility of connecting the Fire TV Stick directly to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
- Turn on your TV and ensure that you have the right input source selected.
- The second step is to connect the Fire TV Stick to power. Ensure that the Fire TV Stick’s micro-USB power cord has been plugged into the Stick. You need to attach the other end to the power adapter (that comes along with your Stick) and then plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Now, make use of your remote’s directional buttons to navigate to the top of your Home screen. You will find some options at the top of the Home screen. One of these options will be Settings. Choose this option.
- Again, utilize the remote’s directional buttons to highlight the Network option. Then, press the Select button located at the center of the remote.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick will now begin scanning for available networks.
- After some moments, a list of the nearby networks will be displayed on your TV screen. When you see the name of your home Wi-Fi on this list, use your remote’s directional buttons to highlight it. Then, press the Select button on the remote.
- If your home Wi-Fi has a password, utilize your remote to navigate through the on-screen keyboard and enter the password.
- In case your home Wi-Fi is not password protected, it will try to Connect Amazon Fire Stick To Wifi automatically.
- In the lower-right section of your on-screen keyboard, you will find the Connect option. Now, select this option. Your Amazon Fire TV Stick will now get connected to your home Wi-Fi.
- To confirm that a connection has been made, the Connected message will appear at the bottom of the list of nearby networks.
- If you want to go back to your Fire TV Stick’s Home screen, press the Home button on the remote.
If you aren't able to Connect Amazon Fire Stick To Wifi, Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance