How To Connect Fire Tv Cube To Av Receiver?
Are you setting up your home theater? It is now easy to connect Fire Tv Cube To Av Receiver and stream videos with amazing sound effects.
- First, connect the AV receiver to your TV.
- Plug in a high speed rated HDMI cable to the arc-enabled HDMI input on your TV, and connect the other end to the rear side of the AV receiver.
- Now, connect another HDMI cable to connect the Fire TV cube and AV receiver.
- Use a high-speed rated HDMI cable to connect the Fire TV cube and AV receiver.
- Plug in one end of the HDMI cable to the rear side of the Fire TV Cube.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the 4K-enabled port on the AV receiver, which is identified by HDCPP 2.2 label.
- If you are connecting the HDMI cable to another port on the AV receiver, you will not get 4K video resolution on your TV.
- To connect a Fire TV Stick, plug the Stick to an HDMI port on the AV receiver.
- If your Fire TV Stick supports 4K resolution, you can connect it to the 4K-enabled port. Otherwise, connect the Stick to an older HDMI port.
- You can use the extender provided with the Fire TV Stick to avoid blocking of ports.
- If you connect the Amazon Fire TV Cube directly to the AV receiver, the audio will be quickly passed.
- Now, you can successfully connect your Amazon Fire TV cube to the AV receiver.
- Using the remote, set the required settings on your TV.
- Go to the Settings section and navigate to Display and Sound.
- Select the Audio option and set a suitable sound level.
- Now, you can stream videos on your TV with high-quality sound.
- Click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance To Connect Fire Tv Cube to Av Receiver.