How To Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer To A New Wifi Network?
Canon PIXMA TS3122 is a Wireless Inkjet All-in-One printer. As this printer supports wireless connectivity, you can connect any wireless device to it. You can connect your Canon TS3122 printer to a new Wi-Fi network using various methods. Let us see how to connect canon ts3122 printer to a new wifi network.
Here, we have explained how to execute the wireless setup in the following ways.
- Using Easy Wireless Connect
- Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Keep reading the instructions below to know how to perform the wireless setup for your Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer.
Method 1: Using Easy Wireless Connect
- Before starting, ensure that you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Turn on your printer and place it close to your router.
- Go to your printer control panel and reset the network settings.
- Press the Stop button if the Power button flashes.
- Next, press and hold the Direct button until its icon starts to flash on the LCD.
- Now, connect your computer to your local wireless network and then run the driver installation process using the Setup CD-ROM.
- If your computer doesn’t support the Setup CD-ROM, download the driver from the official Canon site.
- Run the downloaded file and click the Start Setup button.
- Choose your language and country from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the license agreements and continue with the instructions in the setup wizard until you see the Check the Connection Method screen.
- If the setup wizard shows the wireless connection, click Yes.
- Next, choose your wireless network name from the displayed list.
- Input the network key and wait until you get the Connection completed message.
- If prompted, print a test page to verify the wireless connection.
You have now seen how to connect your Canon TS3122 printer to a new Wi-Fi network.
Method 2: Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
This method is applicable if your wireless router supports WPS. Using this method, you can quickly connect your printer to your wireless network without using any wireless credentials.
- Start by turning on your printer.
- Check if the Power light stops flashing.
- Next, press and hold the Network button until the Network icon starts to flash on the LCD.
- Within two minutes, go to your router and press the WPS button. Hold the button until the LEDs on the router start to flash.
- Once the connection is made, connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Run the driver installation process using the Setup CD-ROM or the downloaded driver package.
- Agree to the EULA and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- If prompted, choose the Wireless LAN Connection option as your connection type.
- Confirm your connection type by clicking Yes.
- Once the wireless connection is made, print a test page from your computer to the printer.
You have now seen how to connect canon ts3122 printer to a new wifi network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method.