How To Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer To Iphone?
Do you want to access your Canon TS3122 printer from your iPhone? Can it be done? Yes, of course. But you need the Canon PRINT app. You need to install the application on your iPhone to establish the connection between your printer and iPhone. The procedure is very simple, and let us see how to connect canon ts3122 printer to iphone.
Connecting Canon TS3122 printer to iPhone
Initially, you need to connect your printer and iPhone to the same wireless network. To establish the wireless connection for your printer, use the WPS method.
- On your printer’s control panel, press and hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Press until the POWER lamp blinks.
- Now, press the Black button.
- A few minutes later, you can press the Wi-Fi button.
It’s time to press the WPS button. Ensure that the wireless router setup procedure is complete.
- Press the WPS button on your wireless router. You need to press it within two-three minutes.
- The Wi-Fi and the ON buttons light up.
You’ve now completed the wireless setup procedure. Continue to connect the printer to your iPhone.
On your iPhone, go to the Apple App Store
- Download the Canon PRINT application.
- Now, go to the Device settings menu and then select Wi-Fi.
- Select the network name and then enter the password.
- Launch the Canon PRINT application. You’ll be asked to read the license agreement. Agree to it.
- Continue to perform the on-screen instructions and then tap Search.
- You can tap OK to connect the device to your local network when you see a confirmation message.
- When prompted, tap Join. Tap your network name from the list of networks.
- Enter the password and then tap OK. Now, the app will start to acquire your printer information. Finally, tap Close.
You’ve now learned how to Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer To Iphone. Start printing your documents and enjoy using the advanced features the printer offers.