How To Connect Google Home To Nvidia Shield?
The steps to connect google home to Nvidia shield streaming device are provided on this web page.
Installing the Google Home application:
- Go to your Android mobile phone and tap the Google Play Store icon to open its application.
- Navigate to the search icon and tap it.
- Enter ‘Google Home’ without including the single quotes in the search bar.
- Once you see the search results on the screen, choose the Google Home application to connect google home to Nvidia shield.
- After you tap the Install option, the Google Home application gets installed on the Android mobile phone.
- On the main screen of your iPhone, tap the App Store icon.
- Navigate to the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Type ‘Google Home’ in the search bar and tap the Search icon.
- This will search for the Google Home application.
- Choose the Google Home application from the search result and tap the Get option.
- This will install the Google Home application on the iPhone.
Connecting Google Home to Nvidia Shield:
- Go to the main screen of the Android mobile phone, search for the Google Home application, and tap its icon.
- The main interface of the Google Home application will display on the screen.
- Tap the Other Cast Devices option and select the Nvidia Shield device.
- Tap the Add to a room option at the bottom-left corner of the screen and select the room where the Google Home device is located.
- This will connect the Google Home device to the Nvidia Shield streaming device.
- For remote assistance to connect google home to Nvidia shield device, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this web page.