How To Connect Hp Deskjet 2600 Printer To Wifi?
All the modern printers can connect to a Wi-Fi network, which makes it easier to operate the printer without the need for cables. HP DeskJet 2600 is an all-in-one printer that can operate on a Wi-Fi network that is apt for the office and home use. Read the below instructions to learn how To Connect Hp Deskjet 2600 Printer To Wifi
1. Standard wireless setup
- Turn on the wireless router network, connect the computer to it and note down the Network SSID and password.
- Keep the printer turned on during the entire setup process.
- Open a web browser on the computer and visit the official HP support site.
- Enter the printer model in the search bar and go to its support page.
- When the support page opens, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Next, select the appropriate operating system version from the drop-down menu and view the different drivers available for the printer.
- Click the download link and download the recommended driver package to your computer.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click the installer file and begin the installation.
- If the User Account Control box appears, click the Yes button to continue.
- Once the HP Easy Start window opens up, choose the language and region.
- Select the printer model and continue. If the printer model does not appear in the window, click My Printer Is Not Shown.
- The printer software will detect the available Wi-Fi network.
- Select it and then enter the password to establish the wireless network connection if prompted.
- Following that, choose the software and driver to be installed and click Continue.
- The progress of the installation process can be seen under Software Selections. You can customize the software selections if required, or click Next.
- Read the Installation Agreement and Settings and then click Next to accept it.
- When the software installation is done, the connection options appear on the next page. Select Automatic Setup in the next window.
- Now, the HP printer name will appear in the window. Click it and select Next.
- Make the fax settings under Fax Setup Wizard if required, complete the wireless setup, and click Finish.
Let us see how To Connect Hp Deskjet 2600 Printer To Wifi using the Wi-Fi Direct setup in the next step.
2. Wi-Fi Direct setup
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Wi-Fi and the Resume buttons together for 3 seconds until the Wi-Fi Direct turns on.
- Now tap the Information (i) icon and note down the Wi-Fi Direct username and password.
- Otherwise, select the Print menu to print the Wi-Fi Direct information.
- Immediately, enable the Wi-Fi on your computer or any other Wi-Fi device and then connect to the printer’s Wi-Fi using its username & password.
- Now, by adding the printer, you can access the printer wirelessly without the need for any router network.
- Now, We have learned how To Connect Hp Deskjet 2600 Printer To Wifi.