How To Connect Hp Envy Pro 6452 Printer To Wifi?
On this web page, we will show you how to connect HP envy pro 6452 printer to Wifi.
Prepare For The Wi-Fi Setup
- Make sure that you have completed the initial printer setup.
- Make sure that both the black and color ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Check if the paper tray contains enough paper.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router or access point is turned ON.
- Check if you have the HP Envy Pro 6452 printer driver file.
- If not, download it from HP’s official support page.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which the printer is to be connected.
You can connect HP envy pro 6452 printer to Wifi in three different methods as listed below.
- Using WPS
- Using the HP Smart app
- Using Wi-Fi Direct
Using WPS (push method)
- This is the simple and easiest way to connect your HP printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- To perform this method, you need a wireless router that supports WPS.
- If your router does not support the WPS option, then skip this method and try any one of the other two methods discussed below.
- Turn your HP printer and the wireless router ON.
- Locate the Wireless button on your printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless and Power buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- After 3 seconds, release both the buttons.
- Now, within 2 minutes, locate the WPS button on your wireless router and hold it down for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Once your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi light on its control panel turns solid.
- Check now, you can able to connect HP envy pro 6452 printer to Wifi network and try to perform a test print.
Using the HP Smart app
If you wish to connect your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer to a wireless network from your Windows 10, macOS, Apple phone, or Android device, then you can perform this method.
For mobile users:
- On your Android or iOS device, download and install the HP Smart app from the HP printer’s official site.
- Make sure to enable the Bluetooth option on your mobile device.
- Now, press and hold the Wireless button on your printer’s control panel for 3 seconds.
- On your mobile device, launch the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Plus sign followed by Add Printer.
- Now, a list of printer names available within your mobile device network range will appear on the screen. Select your HP printer from the list.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen and complete the wireless setup process.
For Windows users:
- Log in to your Windows computer with the admin rights.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network.
- Now, from the Microsoft Store, download and install the HP Smart app.
- Locate and hold down the Wireless button on your printer for 3 seconds.
- Launch the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Click Plus sign and the HP Smart app will try to detect the available printers within your computer range.
- Select your HP printer and click the Continue button.
- Enter your wireless network’s password when prompted.
- Once your HP printer has been connected to the wireless network, click Continue > Exit Setup.
For macOS users:
- From the App Store, download and install the HP Smart app on your macOS device.
- Hold the printer’s Wireless button down for 3 seconds.
- Launch the HP Smart app. It help to connect HP envy pro 6452 printer to Wifi.
- Click the Plus sign button.
- Choose your printer and follow the prompts displayed on the screen.
Using Wi-Fi Direct
- Turn your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer ON.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct option on your printer by pressing and holding down the Information, Cancel, and Resume buttons together.
- Once the Wi-Fi Direct option is enabled, go to your computer’s Wi-Fi settings section.
- Select your HP printer.
- Complete the Wi-Fi setup process by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Finally, perform a test print to check the printer functions. Contact us if you need remote assistance to know how to connect HP envy pro 6452 printer to Wifi.