How To Connect Hp Envy Pro 6455 To Wifi?
Connecting the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer to a Wi-Fi network is not difficult if you follow the quick steps given below.
You can connect the printer to your network,
- Using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Using the HP Smart app
- Using Wi-Fi Direct
Before connecting your printer to the wireless network:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router, Windows computer, and HP printer.
- Check whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Place the printer and computer close to the Wi-Fi router to avoid any interference.
- Identify your Wi-Fi network credentials.
- You can identify them on the label attached to the rear of the router.
- Follow these steps on how to connect Hp Envy Pro 6455 to Wifi.
Using the WPS Push Button method:
- Make sure that the HP printer is turned on. Your router should have a WPS button on it.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Wireless button.
- Hold it for 5 seconds or until the wireless light flashes.
- Next, go to the Wi-Fi router and press the WPS button.
- Hold it for 3 to 5 seconds or until the wireless connection is established.
- This process should be executed within 2 minutes.
- When your HP printer is connected to the wireless network, the wireless light will turn solid blue.
- Next, connect your Windows computer to the same wireless network and install the printer software using the software CD-ROM that comes along with the printer.
- Alternatively, you can download and run the printer driver on your computer.
- Choose the wireless connection as your connection type.
- Finish the installation with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer function by printing or scanning a document remotely from the computer to the printer.
If you having any further queries regarding how to connect Hp Envy Pro 6455 to Wifi network, click the Call button available on this page to contact our technical support team.