How To Connect Hp Printer To Iphone?
There are two methods to connect an HP printer to your iPhone. One is using the AirPrint feature on the printer and the second is using the driver application. Proceed with the steps that are given below to learn how To Connect Hp Printer To Iphone
- First, configure your wireless router before starting the connection setup and keep it turned on throughout the process.
- Turn on the HP printer and connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer and select the Network Settings option.
- Now, choose your wireless network and enter the network's password to connect the printer to it.
Method 1: For AirPrint enabled printers
- If your HP printer has is AirPrint-enabled, you don't have to install any driver application on your iPhone.
- Your iPhone and the printer should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Unlock your iPhone and swipe to locate the Settings icon. Then, launch the Settings app.
- Select the Wi-Fi section and choose your wireless network name from the list.
- Enter the password of the network and get connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer.
- Now, when your printer and iPhone are on the same wireless network, you can print from your iPhone easily.
- Open the webpage, photo, or document that you want to print and tap the Share icon.
- Select the Print option and touch Select Printer.
- As your printer and iPhone are connected to the same wireless network, your printer name will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your printer and tap Print to print the file
Method 2: Using driver application
- If your HP printer doesn't have an AirPrint feature, you can use the driver application to connect the HP printer to iPhone.
- Make sure to connect your iPhone to the same wireless network as your HP printer.
- Launch the App Store and search for HP Smart.
- Select the HP Smart application and tap Get.
- Once the app is installed, you can print easily by configuring the app.
- Now we have seen how To Connect Hp Printer To iPhone by two different methods