How To Connect Hp Printer To Laptop With Usb?
Carry out these steps to learn how To Connect HP Printer To Laptop With USB :
- Before setting up the HP printer, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Load some plain paper into the printer's paper input tray and turn on the Windows laptop.
- On your Windows laptop, remove any previously installed HP printer driver.
- Disable the firewall and Windows Defender antivirus until you successfully install the printer driver.
- Insert the setup CD that comes along with the HP printer into the CD/DVD driver of the laptop.
- Open the drive and double-click the setup file to run the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and select USB connection as your connection type to complete the driver installation.
- If your laptop does not support optical drivers, download a full feature software from the official HP site.
- Run the installer file and finish the driver installation.
To install the latest HP's built-in driver on your Windows laptop.
- To do this, navigate to the 'Change device installation settings' window first.
- Click the Yes radio button to download the manufacturer's apps automatically.
- Next, connect the HP printer and the laptop using a standard USB cable.
- If the laptop detects the HP printer, the Found new hardware window will appear on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and finish the driver installation.
- After the installation, check if you can access the HP printer remotely from the computer.
- If you aren't able to access the printer, open the Windows Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Click the Add a printer button and select your printer from the displayed list.
- If your printer name does not display, click The printer I want isn't listed.
- Next, click the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings radio button and click Next.
- In the Manufacturer panel, click on HP and select your printer's model number from the displayed list.
- Complete the driver installation and verify the printer function.
- You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea on how To Connect HP Printer To Laptop With USB