How To Connect Hp Printer To Mac?
You can connect your HP printer to a Mac computer using either the wired or wireless setup. Also, you can either install a printer driver or use the in-built AirPrint feature to print remotely from the Mac computer to the HP printer. Let us look into how To Connect Hp Printer To Mac
Carry out these steps to connect the HP printer and install the HP printer driver on your Mac:
- Before connecting the HP printer, check whether you have completed the basic printer setup.
- On your Mac, remove any previously installed HP printer driver.
- Connect the HP printer to the Mac computer with the help of a standard USB cable.
- If you wish to connect them wirelessly, turn on the Wi-Fi router and connect your Mac computer to the wireless network.
- Connect your HP printer to the same wireless network with the help of the network credentials.
- Next, open the default browser and navigate to the official HP site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software and Downloads tab and choose your macOS version from the drop-down menu.
- Select your language and click on the full feature printer driver link.
- Click the Download button to download the HP printer driver.
- Once you have downloaded the printer driver, give a double-click on the downloaded installer file to run the installation process.
- Finish the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts and verify the printer function.
- Now we have seen how To Connect Hp Printer To Mac using the printer driver
Carry out these steps to connect your HP printer and print wirelessly from your Mac with the help of the AirPrint feature:
- Using the AirPrint feature, you can print without installing the printer driver on your Mac.
- Make sure that your HP printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- Connect your HP printer to the local wireless network.
- Next, connect your Mac to the same wireless network and open the document you wish to print using the AirPrint feature.
- You can also select a webpage or screenshot to print remotely from the Mac computer to the HP printer.
- After selecting the document, click the Print icon and choose your HP printer’s name from the displayed list.
- Configure the necessary print settings and click the Print button to start printing the selected document.
- If the print function is successful, then the connection between the HP printer and the Mac computer is perfect.
- Now, we have learned how To Connect Hp Printer To Mac using the AirPrint feature