How To Connect Phone To Internet Without Wifi?
How To Connect Phone To Internet Without Wifi ?
You can connect only your Android devices to the internet without Wi-Fi. Follow the steps given here to Connect Phone To Internet Without Wifi:
- Firstly, you need a USB to Ethernet adapter.
- You also need an OTG cable. You can easily get it online. The OTG cable will have a micro USB on one side and a USB adapter on the other.
- Connect the OTG cable to the Ethernet adapter.
- Next, connect the OTG cable to your Android phone. To do this, insert the cable intothe (charging) port at the bottom of the phone.
- Now, your phone is connected to the Internet and also to your web browser.
- You will see that you can enter any URL on your web browser and access that website.
- Now, disable Wi-Fi. You will be offline at present.
- Take your Ethernet cable and USB Ethernet adapter. Plug the Ethernet cable into the USB Ethernet adapter. The blinking light indicates that the above two are connected.
- Your Android phone is now off with data. So, no data is connected to it.
- Now, navigate to Mobile network settings on your phone. You will see that Data roaming is off. Your Wi-Fi will also be turned off.
- Go to your web browser. The blinking lights indicate that you are connected.
- Click Search and try using Google. Use the same URL that you have used before. You can now access the website for which you entered the URL.
- You are now able to see that the Ethernet is replacing your Wi-Fi.
- Your Android phone is now connected to the internet.
- You will see that the internet speed is faster compared to the speed when you were using Wi-Fi.
You have now connected your Android phone successfully to the internet without using Wi-Fi. You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea on how To Connect Phone To Internet Without Wifi.