How To Connect To Netgear Router Admin?
Here you can see how to connect to Netgear router admin page in two ways. Either you can use the Nighthawk app or a web browser. Let’s see both the methods in detail.
Using the Nighthawk app
- You can download and install the Nighthawk app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or the nighthawk-app.com site.
- Connect your mobile device to the Internet if it is not connected.
- Now, launch the app on your device.
- Sign in to the Nighthawk app using your NETGEAR account credentials.
- That’s it! You have successfully connected to the NETGEAR router’s web access page.
Using a web browser
To perform this method, first, you need to know the router’s IP address. You can find your router’s IP address on its label or using your Windows or Mac computer.
Finding the router’s IP address using a computer:
First, connect your computer to the Netgear router’s network.
For Windows users:
- Open the Command Prompt window on your Windows computer with admin rights.
- Type the ipconfig command and tap the Enter button.
- Now, look for your router’s IP address and note it down or copy it.
For Mac users:
- Click the Apple icon.
- Select the System Preferences option.
- Now, a window tiled System Preferences will open up.
- Locate and click on the Network icon.
- On the Network window, locate the router’s IP address beside the Router field.
- Note down or copy the router’s IP address.
Once you have found your router’s IP address, you’re ready to know how to connect to NETGEAR router admin page.
Connecting to the router’s admin page:
- On your computer, open a web browser and enter your NETGEAR router’s IP address in the URL field.
- Tap the Enter button.
- Now, the router’s login wizard will appear on the screen.
- Enter the router credentials to log in.
- In most cases, the default credentials are admin and password or admin and admin.
- If you have changed your router’s default credentials, then enter them.
- If you receive any errors while connecting to the router’s admin page, then check if you have entered the account password correctly.
- If required, recover your account password by clicking the Forgot password? command line and following the instructions displayed on the screen.
If you having any further queries regarding how to connect to netgear router admin, Click the call button available on the screen.