How To Connect To Netgear Router Using Wps?
WPS is a wireless connection method that allows you to connect a network device to a wireless router (Wi-Fi network) without the network credentials. Let us learn how To Connect To Netgear Router Using Wps
Connect your device to a Netgear router using WPS.
- Initially, unplug your modem from the power source.
- Now, connect your router to your modem using an Ethernet cable.
- The Ethernet cable should be plugged into the WAN port of the router.
- For the first time setup, you can connect your computer and router using another Ethernet cable. This cable should be connected between the LAN port of the router and the computer.
- Connect the modem back to the power source. Wait until the modem is ready and initializes itself.
- Fix the power cord to the router and plug in the other end to a power outlet.
- Now, turn on your computer, open the default browser, and enter the IP address of the Netgear router.
- You can set the required settings on the router.
- To connect other devices wirelessly to your router, you can use the WPS method.
- Press the WPS button located on the router and hold it for a few seconds.
- Now, press the WPS button on your device within two minutes.
- If you are connecting a printer to the network, press the WPS button on it.
- In case your device does not have the WPS button, then you can refer to the user manual of your device to enable WPS.
- If your device doesn't support the WPS feature, you can connect your devices manually using the network's username and password.
- Once the device gets connected to the wireless network, you will be able to access the Internet.
- If you have no idea about how to connect to Netgear router using WPS , click on the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team