How To Connect Youtube Tv To Firestick?
Connecting YouTube TV to Firestick is quite easy. Amazon has recently announced that the YouTube TV will be available on the Amazon App Store. The complete steps on how to connect YouTube TV to Firestick is provided on this site. Follow these instructions to install YouTube TV on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
Steps to connect YouTube Tv to Amazon Firestick:
- Go to the Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Click on the Search icon.
- Type YouTube TV and scroll down the list. Choose the YouTube TV option from the search result.
- Tap on the YouTube TV app when it appears on the screen. Scroll towards the right to locate the app.
- Choose the Download button.
- Give some time for the application until it is downloaded on the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Next, tap on the Back button on your TV’s remote until the Home screen appears on the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- When the Home screen appears, navigate to YouTube TV and hold down the Options button. Then choose the Move button.
- The Your Apps & Channels screen appears next. Move YouTube TV to the front and then choose the Select button.
- Select the Back button and when you reach the Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV stick, locate the YouTube TV option.
- Choose the YouTube TV option to launch the application.
- Now, YouTube TV has been installed successfully on your Amazon Fire TV stick. Next, sign in to your account or create a new account and start using it on your Firestick.
For more information regarding how to connect YouTube TV to Firestick, click the Call button. Our technical team will guide you quickly on the same.