How To Disable Data Access On The Icloud Web
User-friendly management and organized data make iCloud one of the most preferred storage services. However, through iCloud web, the data you have stored on your cloud can remain unprotected against attackers. To counteract this issue, you should disable the iCloud data access. This page gives you a detailed guide on disabling data access on the iCloud web. Read this article completely to know the procedure in detail.
Due to several reasons, you may wish to disable data access. Moreover, when you do it, your data can stay secure against all threats. If you are using iCloud to store professional documents, it is preferable to disable data access. It ensures double protection as well.
Before you start, make sure that:
- You are using iOS 15.4 or higher.
- You have connected your iPhone to an active Internet connection.
- Your iCloud account is enabled with Two-factor authentication.
- You know your Apple ID credentials.
STEPS TO DISABLE DATA ACCESS ON ICLOUD WEB
- On your iPhone, tap the Settings icon.
- On the Settings page, tap your Apple ID at the top followed by Password & Security.
- Locate the Access iCloud data on the Web option and toggle the option to on.
- On the next screen, tap Do not access.
- That’s it. You have disabled data access on iCloud web.
- If you have multiple IDs, you should repeat the procedure for each one.
- In the future, if you wish to turn on the access again, you can do that as well.
- But, you should keep in mind that anyone who has your Apple ID credentials can access your data via iCloud.com. So, it’s always advisable to keep your credentials secret.
This is the procedure for disabling data access on the iCloud web. In case you have further questions, get back to us for remote assistance.