How To Disable Eset Antivirus Temporarily?
To know how To Disable Eset Antivirus Temporarily on your computer, refer to the simple guidelines provided on our web page.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- On your computer, navigate to the system tray and click the ESET icon.
- Select the Pause Protection option.
- The Disable Antivirus and Antispyware Protection dialog box will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose any one of the options that are given here from the drop-down list.
- Pause for 10 minutes
- Pause for 30 minutes
- Pause for 1 hour
- Pause for 4 hours
- Pause until reboot
- Click the Apply option. This will disable the ESET NOD32 Antivirus temporarily.
ESET Smart Security:
- Open the main interface of the ESET Smart Security antivirus program.
- Click the Setup tab on the left panel and select the Computer Protection option on the main panel.
- Scroll down the screen and click the Pause Antivirus and Antispyware Protection link.
- When a new window appears on the screen, select the Pause for 10 minutes, Pause for 30 minutes, Pause for 1 hour, Pause for 4 hours, or Pause until reboot option and click Apply.
- Now, We have learned how To Disable Eset Antivirus Temporarily in ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security 6:
- Launch the main window of the ESET Smart Security 6 antivirus program on your computer.
- Click the tick icon at the top-right end of the screen and then choose the Temporarily Disable Protection option.
- As soon as the Antivirus and Antispyware dialog box appears on the screen, click the Yes option.
- The Temporary Disable Protection dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Choose the time duration from the Time Interval drop-down menu and select the OK option.
ESET Smart Security 5:
- Start the ESET Smart Security 5 antivirus program, click the Scan tab on the left panel, and navigate to the Network section on the main panel.
- Once you click the Enabled link, the Temporary Disable Protection dialog box will open.
- Choose the 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, or Until next restart option from the Time Interval drop-down list and click the OK option.
ESET Cyber Security Pro:
- On the main interface of the ESET Cyber Security Pro software, click the tick icon seen in the upper-end of the screen and select the Disable Real-time File System Protection option.
- As soon as you see a prompt dialog box, click the Disable option.
- You can enable the ESET Antivirus program later at any time.
- If you have no idea how To Disable Eset Antivirus Temporarily, get assistance from our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided below.