How To Disable Firewall In Eset Nod32 Antivirus?
ESET NOD32 is an antivirus software to protect the devices from malware and viruses. It includes the ESET Firewall feature that helps safe web browsing on a device. Disabling the Firewall settings might make the device prone to virus attacks when it is connected to the internet. Read the following steps to know How To Disable Firewall In Eset Nod32 Antivirus
Disable Firewall permanently:
- Open the ESET NOD32 antivirus program on the desktop by clicking the icon in the system tray.
- When the window opens up, select the Setup menu in the left navigation panel.
- After that, choose the Network protection menu from the right side window.
- Click the slider of the Firewall option to turn it off.
- Now, a prompt will appear and you have to select Disable permanently from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Apply button to save the changes you have made.
Sometimes while you are about to troubleshoot the system, you need to turn off the Firewall and security settings for some time to avoid interruption.
Disable ESET Firewall temporarily:
- In the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program's main window, select Setup and then the Network protection menu.
- After clicking the Firewall slider, select the Pause until reboot option from the drop-down list and click Apply.
- Now, the firewall of the system will be halted until the system reboots.
You can allow continuous network traffic on the system by creating a rule. Use the below steps to create a firewall filtering rule.
- Once the ESET NOD32 window opens, press the F5 key to access the Advanced setup menu.
- Navigate to the Firewall menu, select Interactive mode as the Filtering mode.
- Under Advanced, click Edit beside Rules to open the Firewall Rules menu and select Add.
- Following that, fill in the necessary details under the General tab and click OK.
- Check the rule you created and then select OK to save the settings.
- We have now learned How To Disable Firewall In Eset Nod32 Antivirus permanently and temporarily.