How To Disable Kaspersky Internet Security 2020?
If Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 is blocking any particular software installation, you can temporarily disable the security software. However, Kaspersky recommends not to disable protection for the safety of your computer and files on it.
Consider the steps that are given below how to disable Kaspersky Internet Security 2020.
- Open the Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 application on your device.
- Now, click on the Settings button (icon) at the bottom of the Kaspersky interface.
- When the Settings window appears, go to the Additional section.
- Click the 'Additional protection and management tools' option.
- If you don't want to participate in the Kaspersky network, click on the Disable button.
- On a Windows computer, click on the Kaspersky icon on the system tray.
- Otherwise, right-click on the icon and select the Stop or Disable option.
- If you are prompted to choose the time duration to keep the protection disabled, select it from the drop-down list.
- If you don't want to enable protection until you turn it on in Kaspersky, select the respective option from the list.
- If you want to start Kaspersky immediately after a restart, you have the option for that as well.
- If you want to disable self-defense, open the Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 user interface and go to the Additional section.
- Now, select the Self Defense tab and uncheck the Enable Self-Defense box.
- On a Mac computer, double click on the Kaspersky icon on the top menu bar.
- When the Kaspersky Internet Security window appears, turn off protection.
- You could now notice the Kaspersky icon on the menu bar grayed out.
- Ensure to turn on the protection once you have completed the installation of the particular software.
- Open the Kaspersky user interface and click on the Turn Protection On option to enable security.
- By using the above steps on how to disable kaspersky internet security 2020.