How To Disable Kaspersky Total Security?
It is important to safeguard your personal and business information from viruses and malware. Opening attachments from clients, going to new websites, or opening a chat window may lead to a virus attack. Kaspersky's Internet Security is an Anti-virus software to protect your system from these kinds of issues. It offers many features, including a firewall, that you can safeguard your device from malicious threats. The firewall blocks any external activities from accessing your system. But, there are times you have to disable it in order to install any software on your device. In such a case, it is suggested that you can temporarily disable the firewall in Kaspersky Internet Security. Usually, Kaspersky Total Security launches during the startup and safeguards your PC during the entire working time. You can change the primary settings if needed. Follow the instruction to open the setting window and how to disable Kaspersky total security. To disable, you have to open the Settings window in Kaspersky Total Security.
How to open Kaspersky Total Security settings:
- Open Kaspersky Total Security.
- In the lower-left corner of the application window, you could see the Settings option.
- Open the Settings window of Kaspersky Total Security by clicking the Settings link in the primary window.
From the shortcut menu of the application
On the taskbar located at the right corner of the screen,
- Right-click the Kaspersky Total Security symbol
- Select Settings.
If the application symbol is hidden from the notification,
- Click Show hidden icon.
- At that point, click the Kaspersky Total Security icon.
- Select Settings.
In the Settings window,
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Click the change to enable or disable security.
- Close the application window after disabling Kaspersky Total Security.
- Now we have seen how To Disable Kaspersky Total Security