How To Disable Quick Heal Antivirus Pro In Windows 10?
The Quick heal antivirus pro secures the device from online and offline threats. The Quick Heal antivirus pro software gives all-rounder protection from backdoors, rootkits, and any other malware or ransomware infections. Its features enable core protection to your device from all the online threats. Sometimes the program you want to download might requests you to disable the antivirus software installed on your computer for uninterrupted download. In such situations, you can temporarily disable the antivirus software. Also, while downloading, make sure you download only from the official site or trusted sites. Once you have downloaded and installed the program, make sure to re-enable the antivirus protection. Let us see how to Disable Quick Heal Antivirus Pro In Windows 10
Caution before disabling Quick Heal antivirus pro:
- Do not disable the Quick heal antivirus pro when indicated by a website you use or by an email message.
- Do not disable your security tool when you aren't installing any software.
Steps to temporarily disable Quick Heal antivirus pro in windows 10:
- Select the Start menu on your device and go to Settings.
- Choose Update and Security > Windows Security.
- Make sure to click on the Virus and Threat Protection option.
- Turn Off the Real-time protection.
- Select the Quick Heal antivirus pro icon from the system tray.
- Right-click on the antivirus icon and select Disable virus protection from the list.
- Under the Quick heal antivirus pro dialog box, select the time period for the virus protection to be disabled on your device. The virus protection will be enabled automatically after the specified time period.
- You can also permanently disable the antivirus by selecting the Permanent disable option and uninstall the Quick Heal antivirus pro application.
- Now we have seen how to Disable Quick Heal Antivirus Pro In Windows 10 using two different methods