How To Disable Safari Suggestions
One of the best features of Apple’s Safari web browser is its suggestions. This feature gets activated when you start typing into the search bar. It gives you suggestions for websites and articles that may provide the appropriate answer you are looking for. But the problem is, in some cases, these suggestions are unrelated to your search. Since this feature runs in the background, it can also slow down the browser’s performance. If you don’t need Safari suggestions or find them a nuisance, you can disable them in just a few clicks. If you want to learn How To Disable Safari Suggestions, continue reading this article.
How To Disable Safari Suggestions On Mac
If you are using Safari on Mac and planning to disable its suggestions, follow these instructions. In case you want to disable these suggestions on your iOS device, proceed with the next section.
- To begin with, launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
- In the Safari Preferences window, click on the Search tab.
- In the Smart Search Field section, locate the Include Safari Suggestions option and uncheck it.
- Hereafter, Safari will not show any suggestions at all.
How To Disable Safari Suggestions On An Ios Device
This segment will teach you how to disable Safari Suggestions on your iOS device.
- On your iOS device, locate the Settings app and tap on it.
- In the Settings section, scroll down and locate the Safari application.
- On the screen that gets displayed, slide the Safari Suggestions toggle to the off position.
- If you want to turn off the Search Engine Suggestions, disable the respective option on the Settings page.
- Now, you can close the Settings app.
- Switch to the Safari application and ensure that the changes are updated.
From now on, Safari will not give any suggestions when you start typing words into the search bar. And this is the procedure on How To Disable Safari Suggestions. For further queries and clarifications, utilize the call option to reach our technical experts without hesitation.Contact Us