How To Enable Kaspersky Antivirus In Windows 10?
Kaspersky Antivirus is one of the best protection software for your Windows 10 computer. Carry out the below-mentioned steps on how to enable Kaspersky Antivirus in Windows 10 computer.
Some of the unique features of this Antivirus software are:
- Real-time Anti-Virus protection
- Blocking of latest viruses, ransomware, spyware, and crypto-lockers
- Prevention of crypto-mining malware infections
- Allowing your computer to perform just as it has been designed to
Only a few simple steps are required to enable Kaspersky Antivirus on your Windows 10 computer and those steps are provided below:
- On your Windows 10 computer, open the Kaspersky Antivirus app.
- In the lower-left corner of the Kaspersky Antivirus window, you can see the Gear (Settings) icon. Now, click on it.
- The Settings window will now appear on your screen. In this window, choose General from the left pane.
- Now, in the main section of the window, you will find the Protection option. You have to turn on the switch that is opposite to this option.
- In the dialog box that opens up next, click on the Continue button.
- In the Settings window, you will see an arrow icon just before the Settings title. You can easily find it at the top-left corner of the window. Click on this arrow icon.
- Now, you will be taken to the main page of the Kaspersky Antivirus interface. Here, you can see that the Protection option has been enabled.
- You have now successfully enabled Kaspersky Antivirus on your Windows 10 computer.
We have now seen the steps on how to enable Kaspersky Antivirus in Windows 10 computer.