How To Find Ip Address Of A Router?
Every device connected over a network is assigned an IP address, which is used by all the other devices in the network to communicate with it. The IP addresses are designed as a numerical label. Usually, a router’s IP address looks like 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.1, which is an IPv4 address. To perform the web-based configuration of your router, you need its IP address. You can find the IP address of your router from any device connected to it. To know How To Find Ip Address Of A Router in detail, go through the instructions given below. Before you begin the process, make sure to connect your device to the router’s network connection.
Using the Windows computer:
- Open the Control Panel window on your Windows computer.
- Locate the Network and Internet option and click the View network status and tasks command line.
- Double-click your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, a dialog box titled Wi-Fi Status will open.
- Click the Details button.
- You can find your router’s IP address below the IPv4 Default Gateway section.
- Note down the IP address and click the Close button.
- You can also use the cmd window to find the IP address of your router.
- Open the cmd window.
- Run the ipconfig command in the cmd window and press Enter.
- The router’s IP address can be seen under the Default Gateway section.
How To Find Ip Address Of A Router Using an Android device?
- Tap the Settings icon to open it.
- Tap the Network & Internet option followed by Wi-Fi.
- Now, a list of Wi-Fi networks available within your device range will appear on the screen.
- Find your network and tap the gear icon beside it.
- Expand the Advanced option by tapping the drop-down icon.
- Now, you can see either the Static or Dynamic IPs option on the screen.
- Tap the Static option.
- In this section, you can find your router’s IP address.
Using a Mac device:
- Navigate to your Mac device’s System Preferences section.
- Select the Network option.
- Now, the page displaying the list of networks will open.
- Select your network.
- Click the Advanced button followed by the TCP/IP tab.
- Locate your router’s IP address under the Router section.
Using iPhone and iPad devices:
- Go to your iOS device’s Settings section.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network you are connected to.
- Locate the Router section.
- Your router’s IP address will be displayed in this section.
- Now, We have learned How To Find Ip Address Of A Router by a different method.