How To Find Wps Pin On Samsung Printer?
The WPS PIN (Personal Identification Number) is an eight-digit number used to set up the printer on a wireless network. You can identify the WPS PIN of your Samsung printer from the Network Configuration Report. Let us see how To Find Wps Pin On Samsung Printer.
To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Turn on the Samsung printer (if it is not turned on already).
- Make sure the basic printer setup is complete.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper into the paper input tray.
- When the printer is ready, press the WPS button on the printer's control panel and hold it for at least 10 seconds or until the status LED turned on.
- Now, the Network Configuration Report will be printed on your Samsung printer.
- You can identify the WPS PIN, MAC address, and IP address from the printed Network Configuration Report.
Carry out these steps to connect your printer to the wireless network using the WPS PIN method:
- First, turn on the Wi-Fi router and the computer.
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network using a standard Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Once connected, make sure there is a stable Internet connection.
- Next, open the default browser and access the router's administration interface with your wireless network's login credentials.
- Navigate to the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) page.
- Go the printer's control panel and press the WPS button for at least 10 seconds to print the Network Configuration Report.
- From the printer Network Configuration Report, you can identify the WPS PIN.
- Press the WPS button on the printer's control panel and hold it for at least 4 seconds to connect to the wireless router.
- On the router's WPS page, input the generated WPS PIN within 2 minutes.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, the Wi-Fi status LED will stay lit.
- Now we have seen how To Find Wps Pin On Samsung Printer.